Indice | Gli autori |
This book contains a selection of the papers discussed during the Round Table that took place on October 20, 2010 at the Milan University, organized by the Costantino Bresciani Turroni Foundation. One of the most important activities of the Foundation is to organize, every year, a Round Table to discuss topical monetary and financial issues, also promoted by the crucial input provided to the economic analysis by Costantino Bresciani Turroni.
This work follows a previous book, which contains a discussion on the crisis of the European and US economies - primarily of a financial kind - that was just starting at the time.
ERRATA CORRIGE: scarica il file
1) The impact of the crisis on the public sector
2) Return of scale in the European banking sector and crisis: innovations and verifications
3) The recent financial crisis: causes and impact on the Eurozone
4) Banks and finance: a lesson from the crisis that some people won’t listen to
5) Real financial linkages: a view from structural macromodels
6) The deep and unremoved causes on the international financial crisis
7) Real trubles and financial veil: the current accounts dilemma
8) Breaking the high-debt low-growth spiral in Europe
9) Financial innovation, bank performance and risk in the 2007-2009 financial crisis
Fondazione Costantino Bresciani Turroni